An Entrance Test (Interest Test) will be taken, based on the psychological aptitude prepared by child psychologists and educationalist and in the following subjects:-
|Class II-V||English, Hindi & Mathematics|
|Class VI-VIII||English, Hindi, Mathematics & Gen. Science|
|Class IX-X||English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science & G.K.|
- To co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline.
- Personal record of the student provided in the beginning of the diary is to be filled in by the parents immediately and updated regularly.
- Check the school diary daily for Home Work/Instructions of Class Teacher/teacher/Principal. Remarks made in the diary should be seen and countersigned as a proof that they have read them. Failure to do so may retard the progress of their ward.
- Infrom the school in writing of any change in residential address, telephone number etc. Routine Letters/notice/Circulars will be sent through students. Parents are expected to check them and acknowledge such letters.
- No child will be allowed under any circumstances to leave the school premises once he/she been marked present. If he/she has appointment with the doctor, he/she should come to school after the appointment, bringing along with him/her the doctor’s slip to be shown to the school authorities.
- No leave will be sanctioned on test/examination days. Parents are advised not to fix medical appointments etc on those days.
- Children attending school without proper uniform or untidy in person or dress with unkept hairs will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Children are required to be in the school premises atleast 5 minutes before the first bell.It is compulsory for every student to attend the morning assembly. A pupil coming late loses the benefit of the attendance for the day concerned.
- Students are advised not to bring costly articles (jewellery, electronic items etc). The school accepts no responsibility for the loss of valuables brought to the school.
- Any damage to school property will have to be made good either individually or collectively.
- Parents should ensure that their ward carries books/exercise books according to the time table for the day. No extra books are allowed.
- Encourage your ward to take a balanced interest in studies, co-corricular activities and to read books/reviews/daily, suitable to their age so that they learn to seek knowledge on their own.
- A minimum of 75% attendance is compulsory for appearing in the final examination and for the promotion to the higher class.
- Parents must collect their ward’s Progress Report in person. The Report will not be given to the students. The Report Card duly signed by the parents must be returned to the class teacher within three days.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to see the students ot meet the teacher during class hours. They are also not allowed to approach the teachers directly for private tuitions.
- NO student should be sent to school if suffering from a contagious or infectious disease.
- The passport size photograph for attestation by the Principal on all documents should be in school uniform.
- The name of the child will automatically be struck off the roll, if the defaulter fails to pay fees and fine withone one month after the expiry of the due date. In case, re-admission is considered the defaulters will pay all dues including re-admission fee as per rules.
- Date of Birth of the student recorded in the school scholar register will not be changed under any circumstances, except where overwhelming documentary evidences exists and where a genuine mistake has been committed.