- Admission to (Classes I to IX) Students will be admitted after an entrance test. The school will arrange an admission test in the following subjects:
|Class II-V||English, Hindi & Mathematics|
|Class VI-VIII||English, Hindi, Mathematics & Gen. Science|
|Class IX-X||English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science & G.K.|
- The standard of the admission test will be of the level of the annual examination of the class preceding to which admission is sought. The child will be accepted in suitable class at the discretion of the principal.
- Following category of the students will be admitted without an admission test on the basis of TC from previous school.
- Candidates who are coming on probation on pass/promoted TC from another APS/AS/KV between the period 01 April to 31 July.
- Candidates who have studied for 10 academic months in another APS/AS/KV and are seeking admission after 31 July.
- The minimum age of student for admission to various classes is given below .
|Class||The student should complete the under mentioned years of age as on 01st April|
- Note:- In case of Defence Personnel, extract of their record of service, duly attested by Commanding Officer, will be accepted as a conclusive proof for the age of their children.
- At the time of admission, TC from previous school is required to be submitted. TC should be endorsed by the Education Officer of the district in which the school is located in case the candidate is coming from school other than AS/APS/KV. The endorsement should clearly indicate whether it is a recognised school.